Shared August 24, 2018
We are incredibly appreciative to everyone who has played our game, joined the Discord, and generally flooded us with feedback. Your support means a lot to us. Your feedback has been critical to improving the game, so please keep making your voices heard. We are listening. Below are the patch notes in text.
- Fixed a shield animation issue in the Obsidian Vale where players using a controller would not animate correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Energy Shield would lower player stats.
- Fixed a bug where the Void Plume would lower player stats.
- Forgotten Gaian Heroic no longer gives a talent point every time you kill him.
- Parrying the arrow of an archer that has been killed no longer crashes the game.
- Fixed a crash caused by creating 10 rotating orbs with the fire and lightning tome spell.
- Fixed a crash related to the Sigur ritual.
- Fixed a bug where Flaming Guillotine was not working on slot 2 and 3 on controllers.
- Fixed an issue where blood knight would not heal correctly at high health levels.
- Abyssal eyes now control correctly with custom keybinds.
- Mimic feathers can no longer drop from the Soul of the Phoenix heroic fight.
- You are no longer blocked from going left into the church after beating Origa.
- Heroic Bysurge now correctly drops 3 immortalite when killed the first time.
- Horse no longer faces left when first entering certain areas of the Aldwynn sewers.
- Heroic Forgotten Gaian items are picked up instantly upon its death. Talent point is also awarded immediately, even if you die.
- Music during the Eldritch Council cutscene no longer continues playing over other tracks.
- Amulvaro’s Observatory Golem now scales XP correctly in NG+.
- Dying at the same time as Endless no longer skips her final cutscene.
- You can no longer repeatedly kick down the ladder in Amulvaro’s Observatory .
- Fixed a bug where Zuma would disappear and drop light greaves.
- Fixed a bug where Dark Knight would stop animating if he was over-healed.
- Blocking after an airdash no longer grants invincibility until you stopped blocking.
- Bulwark no longer attempts to dodge your parry.
- Phoenix in the tutorial only drops immortalite the first time you kill it.
- Blindfold item now works properly when upgraded.
- Level up UI text no longer appears over the inventory when inventory is open.
- Fixed a bug where enemies would respawn when re-entering a room if they were killed by an exploding arrow or some traps.
- Can no longer lose items dropped by Bysurge Heroic if he dies in the middle of his platform. You now pick up the items automatically.
- Moss Knight in Gaian’s Cradle can no longer get you stuck inside a wall.
- Game will no longer run at a higher framerate in certain Garde Tum areas if you have a monitor with a high refresh rate.
- Improved overall performance and game loading time.
- Mimic feathers now correctly play a sound effect for being created.
- Caer Siorai Giant now plays sound effects correctly.
- Blink dagger now plays the correct sound effect.
- Equipping items using gamepad no longer sounds really loud.
- Fire effects in the intro room are now muted properly when sound is disabled.
- Achievement for Endless Elegy now triggers properly.
- Achievement for The Perfect Run now triggers properly.
- Achievement for When the Stars Align now triggers properly.
- Haste now affects the time it takes for your stamina to start regenerating.
- Attempting to use an ability while in a knocked back state will no longer put the ability on cooldown.
- Attempting to use an ability after getting hit during the start of an attack no longer causes the ability animation to stop.
- Spikes in Obsidian Vale cannot combo you anymore.
- Shade Knights in NG+ can now die to the spike traps in Obsidian Vale.
- Amarog Shamans no longer block your attacks if you hit them from behind.
- Normal mode Forgotten Gaian now deals slightly less damage.
- Your horse can now kill Golden Drake Knights.
- You can now re-obtain the 11th feather by getting all the gaian relics. Enjoy the extra 10% damage. :)
QUALITY OF LIFE CHANGES
- Can now change languages in the in-game options screen.
(We are still working on getting the options added to the main menu)
- Can now enable “reduced screenshake” in the options menu.
- Can now disable “stamina low” UI in the options menu.
- Can now enable player health value displaying on the hp bar from options menu.
- Can now enable player stamina value displaying on the stamina bar from options menu.
- No longer have to re-do the red button puzzle to ride the Garde Tum elevator.
- Main menu music volume adjusted to be balanced with in-game sound.
How to create a 3D Terrain with Google Maps and height maps in Photoshop - 3D Map Generator Terrain
Autodesk Inventor - BMW M5 Rim DesignTutorial
After Effects character animation workflow
How To Convert pdf to word without software
Programming in Visual Basic .Net How to Connect Access Database to VB.Net
Demise of a Tumb Raider (Rise of the Tomb Raider parody)
10 Things You Don't Know About Dying Light
10 Gamers Who Got Caught Cheating and were Humiliated
Dishonored - Save the empress explained.
7 MISTAKES New Players Make In Classic WoW
We built a computer wrong on PURPOSE!
10 Video Game Records That Will Never Be Broken